I currently accept the following insurance:
- Premera Blue Cross
- First Choice Network
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medicaid (some plans)
I also accept private pay, as well as out-of-network benefits from insurance agencies not listed above. In such a case, I can provide you with an invoice that you can submit to your insurance company for potential reimbursement. Prior to our first session, I recommend contacting your insurance company representative to verify your health insurance coverage. Helpful questions to ask include the following:
- Do I need a pre-authorization for outpatient mental health services?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is there a limit as to how many therapy sessions per year my insurance covers?
- What is my co-pay per session?
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits for out-of-network providers?
If requested, I am happy to provide a free initial 15-minute phone consultation or to answer any general questions via email (please be aware that information contained in these emails may be seen by a third party as emails are never completely secure). If at that time you decide to schedule your first appointment, I can provide you with the initial paperwork that you can complete prior to our first meeting.
Please note the following service rates:
- $150 for initial 55-minute intake assessment
- $125 for 55-minute individual session
I am also open to sliding scale fees, if needed. Payments are due at each session, unless otherwise arranged in advance. If you are unable to attend an appointment, I request that you provide at least 24 hours advanced notice. Since I would be unable to use this time for another client, please note that you would be billed for the scheduled appointment if the cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice, unless such cancellation is due to illness or an emergency.